Registration on the Gold Fields Supplier Portal
In order to proceed with registration, it is required that all of the Policy Documents below must be either accepted or acknowledged. These documents can be downloaded and viewed by directly following the links below or by visiting the Download Section in the left hand navigation. In addition, visit the ‘How to become a Gold Fields Supplier’ link for more information.
I accept the Gold Fields Code of Ethics
I accept the Gold Fields HDSA Procurement Development Policy
I accept the content as set out in the Gold Fields Memorandum on Screening Fees
I accept the content set out in the Gold Fields Memorandum on Rules of Engagement
I acknowledge the Gold Fields Vision and Values
I acknowledge the Gold Fields Global Supply Chain Policy Guidelines
I accept and acknowledge all of the above documents, and would like to continue to the registration page.
Existing Suppliers Log In Here
For assistance please contact our Help Desk on
011 278 9726
Help Desk Hours: Monday to Friday 08H00 - 16H30
More about the Gold Fields Supplier Portal
Gold Fields has selected the Ariba platform for future collaboration and trading with suppliers and has therefore moved the Gold Fields Supplier Portal into the Ariba environment. This will allow Gold Fields to capture supplier registration details, source new products and services from suppliers and enable electronic trading on the world's largest web-based trading network. Suppliers benefit from exposure to various buying organisations, other than Gold Fields, on the Ariba Network and have the ability to communicate electronically with Gold Fields once a trading relationship has been established.
The Gold Fields Supplier Portal allows suppliers to:
- register as a supplier on the Ariba Network
- apply to become a Gold Fields specific supplier
- maintain their own supplier profile
- maintain their own supporting documentation.
The Gold Fields supplier registration process has two steps:
The first step is to register on the Ariba Network as an Ariba Network supplier. You are required to enter your basic company information and user account information. Ariba will verify your e-mail address and provide you with login details to the Ariba Network.
The second step is to complete the Gold Fields supplier questionnaire. The information contained in this questionnaire is required in order to register to become an approved supplier with Gold Fields.
Please take note of the following:
- Completing the questionnaire registers your interest in becoming a supplier to Gold Fields and does not guarantee you any business with the company.
- If a need is identified for Gold Fields to trade with your company, you will be contacted to pay a non-refundable screening fee that will pay for screening by a third party registered screening provider.
- If a need was identified for Gold Fields to trade with your company and your screening was successful, Gold Fields will issue you with a Gold Fields Vendor / Supplier number.
- When registering on the Ariba Network, you will be issued with an Ariba Network number. This should not be confused with a Gold Fields Vendor / Supplier number.
- Registering as a supplier on the Ariba Network will afford your company the opportunity to be discovered by other buying organisations. The Ariba Network enables these organisations to engage with you on the network.