Help and accessibility
This website was developed with the latest technology to create a user-friendly experience. While we trust you will find this site informative and easy to explore, this section should help answer any technical questions you may have about our website.
We welcome all feedback and user interest, so if you have any comments, suggestions or experience any technical difficulties while using our site, please contact our webmaster.
This website has been designed and built to be accessible to as many web users as possible, ensuring the widest audience in terms of web browsers and individual abilities are accommodated. Features we have incorporated include:
Use the "enlarge text" icon (+, access key [ALT + + + ENTER]) or "minimise text" icon (-, access key [ALT + - + ENTER]) from the service menu at the left of the pages.
You can use your browser to change this document’s preferred font size too
In Internet Explorer, select:
The preferred text size
You may import your own stylesheet into this website as follows:
Select Internet Options
Click on the Accessibility button
Click on up to three checkboxes to ignore colours, font styles or font sizes
In the same window, to change your stylesheet, select the checkbox: 'Format document using my stylesheet'
Browse to your stylesheet and click OK
You'll get the most out of this websites if you use Internet Explorer 6 and 7 or Mozilla Firefox to view this site. Some advanced features may only be available to users with more recent (version 6 and 7) browsers, although most of the site is designed to be version-4 browser compatible. If you would like to update your browser, you can download a new version by following the Microsoft and Mozilla links below.
You will get the best viewing results with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or above and Mozilla Firefox. The screen size of this website is optimized for the 1024 pixels wide by 768 pixels high resolution, yet content is accommodated within the 800 by 600 resolution. If you have any problems viewing the content on screen, please check your "Display Properties" and "Settings" and reset to 800x600 pixels or 1024x768.
These sites make use of Macromedia's Shockwave Flash plug-in for high-resolution animated graphics and FlashPaper document format. If your browser does not have Shockwave Flash, you can download it by clicking on the Macromedia link below. Downloading should not take longer than 1 minute on any connection.
Many documents can be downloaded from this site as PDF (Portable Document Format) files. PDF allows for press-quality printing and reading. To get the free Acrobat Reader software from Adobe, click on the Acrobat link below.
|Download Acrobat Reader to view PDFs
To read PDF files you would need Acrobat Reader:
- If you do not have access to Acrobat Reader, click on the Get Acrobat Reader icon above.
- This will take you to the Acrobat website from where you can download Acrobat Reader 6.0.
- Complete all items on the form and select your correct "platform" e.g. Windows XP
- Click "download" and save the file to your desktop
- After download complete * click Acrobat Reader file to install on your machine
- You can now open and print all Acrobat files
* Please note that this file is approximately 15 MB, accordingly the download time may be substantial, depending on your connection speed
How do I download files to my desktop?
This site contains a selection of PDF, PowerPoint, Excel and Word document files that may be downloaded onto your hard drive:
- For PCs, right-click on your mouse. Specify where you want to save the file in the dialogue window and then click save.
- For Macs, click the options key and then specify where you want to save the file in the dialogue window.